Workshop & Classes
CONSCIOUS INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP
Would you like to receive valuable resources and support to improve the quality of your relationship? Are you interested in learning about ways you can grow, feel more alive, and internally fulfilled? This 7 week mini-workshop series will help you:
- Gain insight to relationship patterns
- Improve communication, understanding, and connection
- Deal with challenges and conflicts constructively
- Cultivate more awareness, intimacy, and aliveness
- Learn skills & techniques to support improved relating
Time: Tuesday evening from 7pm-9pm.
Dates: November 9th, 16th, 30th. December 7th & 14th. January 11th & 18th.
Price: $25 per session ($175 total for 7 week series)
RSVP: Contact Jessica Higgins, PhD, LPC by phone at 303-506-8057 or by email at email@example.com. Or register through Paypal
Boulder counselor and psychotherapist, Jessica Higgins, PhD, LPC specializes in helping individuals and couples handle challenges and conflict in their relationship as opportunities for growth. Her dissertation at the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology was on the topic of “Conscious Intimate Relationship.” Her private practice is located in Boulder, CO.