ERP 084: Relationship Dynamics Not Working, “Is it me or is it you?”
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
Laser Coaching Session With Listener
In this episode, I offer live coaching to help a listener explore her struggles with developing the type of relationship that she ultimately desires. We talk about self-doubt, fear of intimacy, and relationship dreams.
(Please listen to the podcast episode or read the transcript to hear the conversation and examples to describe these points.)
5 tips for developing a good relationship fit:
1. Know what is important to you.
2. Honor and trust your values, needs, and desires.
3. Identify when the relationship fit is not working.
4. Be in the experience and practice of creating safety and engagement with your partner.
5. Look at your own capacity for intimacy.
Click on this link to access the transcript for this episode: ERP 084: Relationship Dynamics Not Working, “Is it me or is it you?”
Thank you! ❤ I would so appreciate your honest rating and review!! Please leave a review by clicking here.
If you are interested in developing new skills to overcome relationship challenges, please consider taking the Empowered Relationship Course or doing relationship coaching work with me.